2 Day Tour to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Entrance Fees
* Ferry tickets to Capri
* Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
* From November accommodation in 4 * hotel only
* Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
* Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
* Optional gratuities
Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy over two days.
We will begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first stop is Naples (paronamic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we will make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. We will spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash.
After our tour of Pompeii, we will head down the “Costa Sorrentina” making our way to Sorrento where we will check into our hotel and have time to get ready for dinner. Please bring classy clothes as a wonderful formal dinner will follow at a venue with a dress code. After dinner, spend the rest of the evening at leisure, enjoying the city or relaxing in your hotel room.
After breakfast the next morning, we will head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we will have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzura” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. Back to Capri, you will board a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 280 meters above the sea level. You'll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After that, please take advantage of some free time in Capri.
Leave Capri in the afternoon and be back in Rome at around 9:00 pm.
* Please use the box 'Per Person (1 Per Room)' to select single rooms, 'Per Person (2 Per Room)' to select double rooms and 'Per Person (3 Per Room)' to select triple rooms. Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room
* One piece of luggage per person is allowed
* Maximum four people per booking
* From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure
* The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1
*If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
* This tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date