3 Day Excursion to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri
* Hotel pickup and drop-off
* Entrance fees
* Ferry tickets to Capri
* Overnight stay in a 4*/4* S hotel
* Please note: for peak season - August and September - Hotel will be in the surroundings of Sorrento
* Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
* Starts from November 2017 Multilingual Audio available in Italian/French/German/Portuguese/Chinese/Russian and Japanese
* Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
* Optional gratuities
We will begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first stop is Naples (panoramic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we will make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. We will spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash. The haunting ruins of Pompeii will remain etched in your memory. After the visit, you’ll leave Pompeii and be driven to the “Costa Sorrentina” to reach Sorrento. There, you’ll have a nice dinner (dress code requested) and an overnight stay.
After breakfast the next morning, we will head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we will have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzura” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. You’ll see wonderful views of the Bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure. Then you’ll return to Sorrento for dinner and overnight. (From November to March: you can take advantage of the whole day to explore Sorrento, admire its beautiful landscapes, sip some Limoncello and taste the best dishes of southern Italian cuisine or, if you want, you may opt for some optional excursions in the surrounding areas).
On the third day you will have breakfast at the hotel and free time. The departure back to Rome is in the afternoon, with arrival at 9:00 pm approximately.
* Please use the box 'Per Person (1 Per Room)' to select single rooms, 'Per Person (2 Per Room)' to select double rooms and 'Per Person (3 Per Room)' to select triple rooms. Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room
* From November accommodation in 4 * hotel only
* One standard-size bag is allowed per person
* From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure
* The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1
* If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
* This tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date