Capri Island One Day Trip from Rome
* Ferry tickets
* Local tour guide
* One lunch
* Blue Grotto's visit
* Not mentioned food/beverages
* Optional gratuities
Join us on this classic journey, departing from Rome to explore the beauty of southern Italy.
Capri From Rome
We will begin our journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first short stop is in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri. Discovery the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide.
Enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants then take advantage of an afternoon of free time. Explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favorite destination.
On the day of your trip you have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating colored undertone.
After an afternoon of explorations we will return to Naples where your coach is ready to return back to Rome.
* One piece of hand baggage per person is allowed
* Tour does not operate in the fall and winter
* With no pick-up, the meeting point is the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office at Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95
* During the reservation process, Spanish, German or French can be selected - Please note that these alternative language options are subject to availability
* Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won't be possible to access to the Blue Grotto due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.