Afternoon in Venice - Walking Tour & Doge's Palace (Skip the Line)
* Experienced tour guide
* Entrance ticket and skip the line to the Doge's Palace
* Personal audio System to hear better the guide
An afternoon tour to explore the Venice of the Doges through its symbolic palace and a pleasant walk.
The tour is composed of two parts: during the first one, we will visit the famous Doge’s Palace, one of the most important symbols of Venice. For centuries, it has represented the seat of the Venetian political power. In its majestic rooms, the Duke and his Council for centuries controlled the fate of the Serenissima surrounded by hundreds of masterpieces of painting art. Strolling among its majestic halls and paintings, it will be like going back to the time of the Republic of the Serenissima.
The second part of the tour will take us off the beaten track discovering the hidden treasures of Venice, as well as the quieter and more charming corners of the city.
This beautiful walking tour will take us among some of the most suggestive corners of Venice, starting from La Fenice Theater (external). La Fenice is one of the major Opera theatres in Italy and in the world, every year hosting important Opera shows attracting Opera enthusiasts from all over the world.
Another particular and hidden corner we will discover is the "Scala of the Bovolo", an extraordinary example of Venetian architecture: gothic art mixed with renaissance style. A tiny "calle" (Venice's alley) will take us to this hidden and precious architectural gem.
Please note this part of the tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
During our walk we will be escorted by our professional guide, who will make the tour even more captivating by telling interesting facts about Venice while visiting its most famous sites.
* Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
* Please note that the walking tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided.
* Please note that after the Doge's Palace tour our assistant will take you to the starting point of the walking tour, so please do not spread out after the visit to the Doge's Palace.