Dante's Inferno musical performance
* Performances by professional actors and musicians
* Entrance to the Palazzo del Contarini del Bovolo and Bovolo Stairs
* Libretto with the translation of the opera in your own language (the performance will be read in Dante's language (old Italian Florentine)
* Hotels pickup/drop off
* Food and drink
An extraordinary journey through the Palazzo Contarini Del Bovolo and its famous staircase. During your tour, you will be accompanied by the verses of the "Divine Commedy" by Dante Alighieri and live music.
A unique experience, a journey through the palace, through literature and the human soul, to better experience and discover the Italian artistic heritage.
As evening falls, you will travel back in time and experience two worldwide famous masterpieces of the Italian Art: The "Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri and the "Scala Contarini del Bovolo”, which will welcome you to its extraordinary space.
Campo Manin, located in the San Marco district, is one of the most renowned Venetian squares. There, your evocative journey will begin. Accompanied by Dante's verses, you will be guided towards the wonderful palace "Contarini del Bovolo" and its Gothic staircase.
A special tour, where multiple art forms will drive you through a unique experience. Dante's words, together with architectural beauties and artworks will be the background of this adventure, made of amazing melodies and landscapes.
A total journey, able to surprise, move and affect you.
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
* The tour will be provided rain or shine, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
* Min 2 – Max 25 people
* The performance will be read in Dante's language (old Italian Florentine), so a Libretto with the translation of the opera in your language (Spanish, French and English) will be provided