Dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant
* 02 courses menù on a "à la carte menu", drinks included (1/3 wine per person, water and coffee)
* Everything that's not mentioned on the "included" section
* Hotels pickup and drop off
Finding a restaurant In Venice can be a challenge: too many with too many choises...which one would it be good?
We are here to help you offering you a dinner in one of the best restaurant in Venice, enjoining the view of the gondolas coming and going on the canal.
Located in Saint Mark's area, just a few minutes to Saint Mark's Square, this little restaurant is a small and delightful place, intimate and welcoming, where you can enjoy tasty dishes inspired by Venetian cuisine, prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients.
You won't be disappointed!
Your menù will be à la carte, so you can chose 2 courses and the dessert among the following:
Italian cold cuts
Caprese - Fresh tomato with “mozzarella” and fresh basil
Double fish hors d’oeuvre (fried and marinated sardines with onions marinated salmon
Ricotta cheese & spinach ravioli with butter and sage sauce
Risotto with seafood
Lasagne “Bolognese” style
Seabass Filet with pink pepper and dill sauce and vegetables in season
Steack with peas
Cuttle fish with polenta
Grilled vegetables and “Dobbiaco” cheese
Home made ice cream
Drinks are included (1/3 wine per person, water and coffee)
* Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals.
* The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain it might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided