Abu Dhabi City and Warner Bros. from Abu Dhabi
* TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, audio guiding , licensed English guide and Entrance ticket to Warner Bros.
* PICKUP TIME: 30 - 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
* PICKUP PLACE: Hotel in Abu Dhabi
* DROP OFF TIME & PLACE: Warner Bros.
* Personal expenses
* Entrance to Emirates Palace
* Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
Participate in Gray line's ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Visit to Warner Bros Discover our six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters, with rides, shows and attractions for everyone.
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few. Guests of all ages can discover the wonderfully wacky side of Warner Bros. Animation, on the action-packed streets of Dynamite Gulch, which is adjacent to the prehistoric suburbia of Bedrock. Featuring immersive experiences and scenic backdrops, these lands are home to four high-energy rides and attractions, two authentically themed restaurants and two memorabilia shops – all inspired by famed characters and stories straight out of cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons.Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park , and will pick you up approximatey after 4-5 hours at the same place.
* The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
* Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 )
* Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
* Ferrari park opens daily from 11 am to 8 pm
* TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 08:30 hrs.
* DURATION : Approximately 6 hours
* LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and , Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
* CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.