Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer than ever to the entertainment you know and love. Get ready to experience one of the busiest movie studios in LA as you explore our iconic back lots, DC Universe: The Exhibit, and original Bat mobiles. Plus, you’ll view one of our many soundstages where today’s hottest TV shows and movies are made. With actual filming happening all around you, no two Warner Bros. tours are ever alike.
For the grand finale of your VIP Studio Tour experience, you’ll visit Stage 48: Script to Screen. This interactive soundstage explores key phases of the entertainment production process. From the Central Perk set to riding a broomstick like Harry Potter with our green screen experience, this self-guided experience offers a truly immersive look at how the magic of Hollywood is made. Experience what has been celebrated as one of the best studio tours in Los Angeles.
Part 1 (guided).
* Dynamic, engaging tour guides lead film fans through the working studio lot to experience the real sets and soundstages where the greatest names in entertainment made history.
* Fans are invited to explore the iconic 110-acre film studio that brought Academy Award winner for Best Picture Argo and Ocean’s Eleven to the big screen.
* From The Big Bang Theory to Friends, the Studio Tour takes guests behind the camera for a revealing look at how the magic is made.
* A visit includes privileged access inside many of the lot’s active production areas as well as the innovative new addition to the Studio Tour, Stage 48: Script to Screen.
* The archive currently features props and costumes from all eight Harry Potter films.
Picture Car Vault
* The Picture Car Vault is home to some of Batman’s most famous vehicles, including the new Bat mobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Tumbler from The Dark Knight trilogy and the Bat hammer from Batman and Robin
* Guests also stop by the Prop Department, which features one of the largest selections of rare antiquities and modern furniture, rugs, drapery, lighting and hand props from Hollywood’s golden era.
Part 2 (self-guided): Stage 48 and Retail Store.
* The interactive experience at Stage 48: Script to Screen offers guests the unique opportunity to get up close to and enjoy an insider’s view of Hollywood as they explore the full film and television production process following the journey into post-production and the glory of awards season, with each component represented step-by-step throughout the purpose-built soundstage.
* Guests step onto original sets including the living room from the Two and a Half Men Malibu house, brought to life with original props and costumes from the series, and Friends’ Central Perk Café, where guests can act out their favorite scenes from the coffee shop’s memorable orange couch.
* Guests design their own Bat mobiles and movie costumes, test green screen technology as they ride a flying broomstick from Harry Potter or zip through Gotham on the Bat pod from The Dark Knight series, learn first-hand about the secrets of movie magic, including forced-perspective optical illusions as they appear to shrink while taking a seat at a recreation of the table used in The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings, and more.