New York Pass
- Special Validity Dates & additional info
Flexible amendments & cancellation: Amend or cancel free of charge up to 24 hours prior to travel.
Your eticket will be sent to the email address from your booking.
- All-in-one digital pass including walking tours, sightseeing cruises, museums and attractions
- Create unforgettable and lasting memories with the ones you love.
- Choose a pass duration (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days) to suit your trip
- Pass instantly accessible via your mobile phone (or print at home) – no redemption necessary!
- Access to 100 top attractions in such as the Empire State Building, One World Observatory, Top of the Rock, and much more!
Save time and money with The New York Pass, and prepare to access the most incredible experiences in the city that never sleeps.
Don’t miss out on the iconic hotspots that you’ve always dreamed of visiting, landmarks and locations that pop up in all the classical movies, they even look more majestic in real life! Gaze over the city from the best panoramic view from the top of the Empire State Building, ponder the toy looking cars beneath you and the famously recognized New York Skyline.
Grieve with the city at the chilling 9/11 Museum and pay respect to a life changing event that affected the whole world.
Explore the marvellous National History Museum, filled with outstanding artefacts which will blow your mind! A trip to New York would most definitely not be complete without a trip to the beautiful Statue of Liberty, take in the glory of the Roman Goddess, Libertas, a gift from France to the Unites States of America.!
On top of all the main attractions, this pass provides hidden gems unique tours such as the Central Park Bike Tour, some pretty fabulous walking tours and a Wall Street Tour. After all, the best way to explore this city is to emerge yourself into it and really feel the American Dream!
With 100 attractions to choose from, this pass has it all. Make sure to grab yourself one whilst you’re in the city, it has everything you need to make lasting memories in the city of New York.