Day trip to Monterey and the Monterey Bay Aquarium
* Tour along Highway 1 by the towns of Santa Cruz and Capitola
* Entrance to Monterey Bay Aquarium
* Steinbeck's Cannery Row in Monterey
* 17-Mile Drive
* Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line reservations)
* Gratuities (optional)
* Food and drinks
Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific. Enhance your visit with a visit to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium - one of the finest aquariums in the world, including 35,000 strange and colorful creatures, from playful sea otters to delicate jellyfish to powerful sharks.
Next, travel through the famous 17-Mile Drive and see Pebble Beach Golf Course. Photo stops will be made along this gorgeous drive. Our tour continues to Carmel by the sea, where ample time is given to walk through this charming town dotted with lovely shops and beautiful architecture.
* Buses are air-conditioned with bathroom, Wi-Fi and power outlets. The size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day.